Chamber’s Four Areas of Focus
1. Providing resources and tools necessary for your business to succeed
- Networking Events – Cultivate business relationships and network with the area’s most successful people.
- Advertising Opportunities – Cost effective marketing for company exposure and increased market share.
- Involvement Opportunities – Find an issue that is important to your business, gain access to influential business leaders, or get involved on a committee to share your expertise.
- Exposure and Referrals – Give your business the exposure it deserves.
- Information and Services – Keep on top of the issues and changes critical to your business and take advantage of the services we offer to help your business grow and prosper.
2. Adding new customers and tax base to the community to support your bottom line
- Economic Development – Creating more jobs and capital investment in our community means broader tax base and more people and companies to take advantage of your goods and services.
- Convention and Visitors Bureau – Attracting visitors who stay in our hotels, eat in our restaurants and shop in our retail stores, which helps the local economy.
3. Advocating a positive business climate that promotes economic stability and growth
- Governmental Affairs – Sharing the concerns of our employers with our elected officials.
- Leadership Lenexa – Seeking out, motivating and preparing business men and women to accept future leadership roles in the community.
4. Planning for the future to ensure continued high quality of life
- Community Development – Chamber professionals will be there working together daily with city staff, elected officials, and other area civic leaders, planning and implementing a long-term future that benefits both residents and businesses and preserves our community’s high quality of life — some of the Chamber’s least visible but most critical work!