Home Chamber Governmental Affairs Economic Development Convention and Visitors Bureau
Membership Application
About Us
Membership Directory
Membership Information
Membership Application
Leadership Lenexa
Involvement Opportunities
Ambassadors
Sponsorship
Past Board Chairs
Chamber Awards


Thank you for your interest in the Lenexa Chamber of Commerce. Please fill out this form completely and click submit. A Chamber representative will be in contact with you within three business days to discuss your investment.

To view our membership pricing structure, please view our Investment Schedule.

To print and fax/mail the membership application, please use our
printable membership application
.

 


Company Name
Location Address
City
State
Zip
Phone Number
Fax Number
Website
# of Full Time Empl.
# of Part Time Empl.
Year Established

Yellow Page Classification
For complimentary listing in our hard copy and online membership directory

Additional Classifications
($50 each, per year)


Billing Contact
Billing Contact Email
Billing Address
City
State
Zip
Phone Number
Primary Contact
Title
Email
Second Contact
Title
Email
Third Contact
Title
Email

Enhanced Listing Options for Online Directory: (more information)

Option A: Company listing in red, plus 25-word description. Cost: $50

Description:


Option B:
Same as Option A, PLUS your company logo in listing. Cost: $75

Please email logo to sschooley@lenexa.org.

Description:

To help us serve you better, please tell us why you joined:

Membership Referred by:  

Please contact me about the following sponsorship opportunities:
click here for descriptions

Host a AM Live or Business After Hours
New Member Breakfast Sponsor
Monthly Luncheon Sponsor
Electronic Communications Sponsor
Business Blast Expo Sponsor
Art Fair After Hours Sponsor
Progressive Power Breakfast/Lunch Sponsor
Annual Golf Classic Sponsor
Annual Dinner Sponsor
QuickStart Breakfast Sponsor

Please contact me about the following involvement opportunities:
click here for descriptions

Hospitality & Greeting Committee
Leadership Lenexa Program (Jan-June)
Legislative Affairs (Sep-May)
Annual Golf Classic Committee
Lenexa Economic Development Council
Membership Recruitment Campaign
Annual Awards Dinner Committee

Investment Total:

Amount of Annual Investment (Link to Schedule)

Optional Add'l Classifications - $50

Optional Enhanced Listing - (A $50) (B $75)

Plus One-Time Processing Fee - $25
 

TOTAL


 

You may deduct 85% of your membership dues as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. By federal law, the other 15% is not deductible as a business expense as it is allocable to lobbying expenditures. Further information regarding deductibility should be obtained by your tax advisor.