Consumers 63% more likely to buy from chamber members
National study: WASHINGTON — A national study by The Schapiro Group, an Atlanta-based market research firm, reveals a number of important findings about how consumers and business owners perceive the local chamber of commerce and the businesses that are their members. For example:
- When consumers know that a business is a member of the local chamber, they are 44% more likely to think favorably about it.
- Consumers who are told that a business is a chamber member are 51% more likely to be highly aware of it and 57% more likely to think positively of its local reputation.
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services in the future from a company that they believe is a member of the local chamber of commerce.
The study also has good news for businesses that sell to other businesses:
- When business decision-makers believe that a business is a chamber member, they are 37% more likely to think favorably of the business, 51% more likely to be highly aware of it, 58% more likely to think positively of its local reputation, and 59% more likely to buy goods and services from it.
Supporting the previous findings, the study also reveals a positive perception for the local chamber itself:
- Regarding the chamber’s impact on the local economy, 82% of respondents believe that the local chamber of commerce helps create jobs and promotes local economic development.
The results of the Schapiro study are clear: Positive perception increases among consumers and business owners when a business is identified as a member of the local chamber of commerce.
Ready to Join, Click Here!
For information on becoming a member of your local Chamber of Commerce contact the Lenexa Chamber of Commerce at 913-888-1414 or email@example.com.