Membership Benefits

Currently more than 700 companies have found membership in the Lenexa Chamber of Commerce to be an important investment towards ensuring their future. Now we invite you to explore the endless ways in which you can enhance your business and support your local community.

Chamber Member Testimonials

VIDEO: The Value of Chamber Membership

Consumers 63% more likely to buy from chamber members!

Chamber membership is effective business strategy!

How can your business benefit by chamber membership:

Involvement Opportunities:

  • Legislative Affairs Committee – Help lead the way on issues critical to our community! This committee develops and recommends policy, tracks information on legislative issues, and builds relationships with key public officials. (Meetings monthly October-June)
  • Lenexa Economic Development Council (LEDC) – The LEDC is a cooperative effort of the City of Lenexa, the Chamber of Commerce and interested members of the business and real estate communities whose purpose is to promote quality
    development in Lenexa and provide an environment conducive to future growth. (Meetings monthly)
  • Membership Recruitment Campaign – Help recruit new Chamber members. (As needed)
  • Task Forces – Formed on as-needed basis to tackle the tough issues.
  • Hospitality & Greeting Committee – Committee members deliver New Member Packets and serve as a valuable arm of the
    Chamber. They also serve as table hosts and greeters at a variety of Chamber events. Committee participation is a great way to meet fellow members and get involved.

Educational Opportunities:

  • Leadership Lenexa – This program provides opportunities to learn about the Lenexa community and to develop and use
    leadership skills. (January – June)
  • Quick Start Breakfast – The quarterly breakfasts are designed to get members in, out and informed! They serve as a quick and convenient way for members to get a brief Chamber update, introduce themselves and their businesses to one another, and enjoy a hot breakfast all before 9 a.m.

 

Complimentary Business Exposure:

  • Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Ground Breakings – Receive complimentary Chamber assistance in coordinating these events with the city’s elected officials and Chamber leaders to ensure a memorable event.
  • Printed Membership Directory – Free listing in each of the three sections of our annual Membership Directory.
  • Online Membership Directory – Company listing, including link to your website. Upgrade to an enhanced listing for more visibility!
  • Member Investor Plaque – Customers look for this as a sign that you are a reputable business.
  • Chamber Member Logo – Incorporate in your marketing pieces &website for added credibility.
  • Member Literature Table – Display your literature in the lobby area of the Chamber office.
  • Member Hotels and Restaurants – Highlighted on Convention and Visitors Bureau section of website.
  • Member News/Members in the News – Send us your media releases and good news to post on our website and in our weekly member email for all to see.
  • “Members Only” Referral – We receive many inquiries from callers and only refer members.
  • Membership Bulletin Board – Send us your job openings, educational opportunities, sales promotions and non-profit
    fundraisers to post on this popular webpage which is also emailed to members.
  • Mobile App – Complimentary listing in directory section.

Information and Services:

  • Email Updates and Reminders
  • Weekly ‘Business Digest’ Email
  • Demographic, Business Startup and Expansion Information
  • Lists of Media, Major Employers, Clubs and Organizations
  • Lenexa Map
  • Free Notary Service
  • Certificate of Origin Authorization Service

 

You may deduct 85% of your membership investment as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. By federal law, the other 15% is not deductible as a business expense as it is allocable to lobbying expenditures. Further information regarding deductibility should be obtained from your tax advisor.

The Lenexa Chamber of Commerce – An Investment in the Future
of your Business and the Lenexa Community

Lenexa Chamber on Twitter:

Please welcome our newest members ARCO National Construction-KC, LLC and @genuen_test! #Lenexa pic.twitter.com/0QxeX1Soob

The Lyric Opera of KC will return to Lenexa's Sar Ko Par Trails Park this Wed 9/22 6-7pm as part of its Soundscapes in the City series of FREE outdoor concerts! Enjoy an evening of opera & musical theater’s greatest hits from Lyric artists! bit.ly/3tT3KH8 #Lenexa pic.twitter.com/V7s8Ix6RHS

.@cityoflenexa – City Center celebrated the grand opening and ribbon cutting of @jackstackbbq Lenexa today. Thank you for inviting our members and providing fabulous hors d’oevres featuring small barbecue bites! #Lenexa pic.twitter.com/V5ywPR52ni