Member Referral & Recruitment Program
The Member Referral & Recruitment Program is a continuous campaign to grow the Chamber and provide rewards and recognition to members who participate. Help your chamber grow by referring or recruiting non-member companies for membership!
Did You Know That 85% of Purchases are Made Through Referrals?… Your Referrals for Chamber Membership = New Business Connections + A Stronger Voice on Behalf of our Business Community + Continued Growth in Lenexa… Helping everyone’s bottom line!
When your new members annual investment is received you choose 1 of 4 rewards:
- $30 cash
- $30 gift card to a chamber member business of your choice
- $30 chamber luncheon certificate
- $30 off of your next membership renewal invoice
- The Top Recruiter for the year by Dollar Amount of Sales (minimum $2000 in sales) earns $500 CA$H!
- The Top Recruiter for the year by Number of New Members (minimum 4 new members) earns $400 CA$H!
Terms and Conditions
- All new members must pay the full 12-month membership rate. We are not able to offer the semi-annual billing option for the program. Forms of payment accepted: check, cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover. Online Application and Investment Schedule
- Only “companies” qualify as new members. “Retired Individuals”, “Affiliate memberships” and “Subsidiary memberships” do not qualify as new members for the program.
- Referrals must pay their membership investment within 30 days of you submitting the Referral Form.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the chamber will honor only the first referring party.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of referrals you can make, but remember, you need to have spoken with the company about membership and they should be ready to join.
- The company you work for must be in good standing with the Lenexa Chamber at the time of recognition and bonuses by having its annual membership investment paid up to date.
It’s that EASY! Help Your Chamber Grow… Refer or Recruit a Member NOW!
If you have questions please contact Sarah Dietz at the Chamber, email@example.com or 913-888-1414.