January 18th, 2019 from 6:00-9:30pm
Hyatt Place Lenexa City Center
Deadline to Purchase Tickets is Sunday, January 6th!
Tables of Eight
- Company name in the Media Presentation, Program & Chamber Website
- Early Bird! $585 when purchased by 12.14.18
- Increases to $685 on 12.17.18
- Early Bird! $80 when purchased by 12.14.18
- Increases to $90 on 12.17.18
The 2019 Annual Dinner & Awards Program, Live and Let Dine, will be held at the Hyatt Place Hotel & Conference Center on Friday, January 18th. The Chamber will recognize corporate and individual members for their outstanding contributions to the Chamber and the Lenexa Community.
Guests will enjoy an evening of surprises including a cash bar reception, complimentary cocktail sampling, Heads or Tails game and the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets for our prize baskets and mystery bags! The program will feature a gourmet dinner and an awards ceremony followed by the After Party in the Hyatt Place Hotel Gallery.
Cash-Bar Reception & Pre-Dinner Activities (see below)
Bars are CASH only – no debit or credit cards accepted – ATM available on property.
Pre-Dinner Activities Close
Dinner, Raffle Winners, Heads or Tails Game & Awards Program
After Party in the Hyatt Place Hotel Gallery
- Event tickets will NOT be issued. All guests must check in at the event’s registration table to receive their name badge & table number.
- If your company’s sponsorship includes drink tickets and/or raffle tickets they will be in your table host’s envelope at registration for him/her to distribute.
- If you make individual reservations and pre-purchase raffle tickets they will be with your nametag at the registration table.
- Raffle tickets may also be acquired at the event.
- Heads or Tails Game tickets may only be purchased at the event or during registration.
- Drink tickets may not be purchased (they are included with some event sponsorships). Cash bars will be available.
Complimentary Cocktail Sampling!
- Try your luck and draw a mystery bag with a gift inside…hotel overnights, restaurant gift cards, wine, spirits, and more. Everyone’s a winner at the Mystery Bag Table!
- Bags may be purchased with cash only at the Mystery Bag table or purchased with cash or credit at Registration.
Raffle Prize Packages
Tickets available for purchase in advance by calling the Chamber, 913-888-1414, or at the event with cash or credit.
- 1 for $5
- 3 for $10
- 5 for $15
- 10 for $20
- Two “Arm’s Lengths” for $40 (Best value if you can find a long arm!)
Winners will be drawn throughout the awards program—must be present to win.
Heads or Tails Game
All Heads or Tails ticket holders will be asked to stand up and select either “heads” or “tails” by putting their hands on their heads—or their tails! The MC flips a coin and the participants whose choice matches the coin flip remain standing—everyone else sits down. The MC continues asking participants to select “heads” or “tails,” flipping the coin, eliminating more players until only a handful remain. These few finalists come to the stage for the last several coin tosses, until one player is left standing. Winning prize is a YETI COOLER ($400 value) courtesy of Amos Family Funeral Home! Tickets $5 each – available for purchase at the event.
2018 ANNUAL DINNER PHOTOS
Thank you to our sponsors:
Deadline for reserving sponsorships: Friday, December 28, 2018.
After Party Sponsor
Audio Visual Presentation Sponsor
Bond Brews Sponsor
Mystery Bag Sponsor
Cash Raffle Sponsor
DB6 ASTON MARTIN
Heads or Tails Game Sponsorship
Tables of Eight
Bank of Blue Valley
City of Lenexa
CommunityAmerica Credit Union
CoreFirst Bank & Trust
Fiser Group, P.A.
Hyatt Place Hotel – Lenexa City Center
JoCo Parks & Recreation District
The Legends Table
Mainstreet Credit Union
The Meritex Company
Pyramid Contractors, Inc.